Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Like She's Half of Brian and Half of Megan...





Megan is still resting up and I'm sure she'll write more about her amazingly awesome pregnancy later. We want to thank everyone for their love and prayers over the last few days, and weeks, and months. We are extremely blessed to have little Eliana here and blessing our lives.

So... how about some pictures?! Yeah!!!

We can see Eliana in her hospital crib/bed/plastic tote sleeping away. And then there's Brian sleeping with Eliana (like father like daughter). And then we have Eliana sleeping on Megan's chest, cute as ever. Then yawning Eliana with Grandma Wells. Oh, so tender. Megan will post soon. I promise.

3 comments:

Becky Rose said...

Does Megan have just her garments and a Bra on? NO SHAME- that's what I say!

Katie said...

Congratulations to you both! Mother and baby are both looking beautiful as ever! Good luck!!!

Julie said...

Congrats! she is beautiful!! how is motherhood? I hear there might be reason you might want to talk to me, if so give me a call I'd be happy to chat with ya.