Monday, November 3, 2008

Just my luck....

So I guess I'm just lucky or something. The first day that I don't have work and I've managed to get sick. And I'm due at any time. It's really quite annoying. 9 months pregnant with a really nasty head cold is not my idea of a fun day. And although I've managed to not miss class once so far this semester, today I didn't go to any. I just hope that no one assumes that I've popped. Although they probably will. Hopefully I'll be feeling a little better than death warmed over when the little one does decide to make an appearance. I also hope that Brian doesn't catch it. Because that would be really sad for him.

So the major update on my life is that I'm no longer working. I am going to miss seeing all of the girls at the station everyday, but I do plan on going back in to say hi every once in a while. And I'd get hunted down and killed if I don't, but hey.....

Halloween was oodles of fun. Went to a halloween party at Jordy and Leeny's place, and we hung out and just had a grand old time. It was so much fun. I went as Nox, the goddess of the night, and Brian was Apollo, god of the sun. Here we are:



We made homemade donuts for the party. I didn't quite get the glaze right, but they were still pretty good! Made me think of Grandma, since she makes them every year for halloween. Family tradition and all that. But I think that I looked pretty hot. Even if I was about to give birth to the moon...

3 comments:

The Starks said...

You two are pretty HOT! What can I say! I wanna see the moon! I cant wait until she is here! Miss ya!

Lanette said...

Cute!!! Loved your costumes, and love you guys! And hey, I'm sick too! Sad day! Feel better, dear! We can't wait for the birth of the lovely tape gopher moon child :)

LinFae said...

You are pregnant and HOT, The world is jealous!