Monday, November 17, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Birthing...

Howdy friends and family! This is Brian, taking my hand at this joint effort to let you know what's going on here with the Wells.

As you might have heard or guessed, Megan is scheduled to be induced tomorrow (Tuesday the 18th). The long excitement of having a baby has reached its zenith. Tomorrow is the day (whether the baby likes it or not). We are most likely scheduled to go in bright and early, so by midday there may just be a brand new Wells baby. Yeah!

I will post as soon after the baby's birth as I can and let everyone know all the details. And maybe... just maybe... post a picture or two. Trust me, we want everyone to know what's going on with our new little one.

As a secondary note, I know many who are close by will like to stop by the hospital or the house soon. We'd ask you to be patient. Call please if you are going to, but I warn you... we may turn you away. It's nothing against you or your smell, but we don't need the paparazzi here smothering the new mom and new baby.

We love you all!

2 comments:

SERAPH said...

I am SO excited for you guys!!!! I can't wait to see what the little princess looks like. :) Post pictures ASAP.

fingerfoodforthought.wordpress.com said...

YAY! Plus, I didn't realize until now that you have a blog. You will now be added to my list of blogs on the jordileeny blog. muah ha ha